Everyone likes to know what is expected of them and how they will be evaluated. Job descriptions can be a great value to employers. Creating a job description often results in a thought process that helps determine how critical the job is, how this particular job relates to others and identify the characteristics needed by a new team member filling the role.
A job description typically outlines the necessary skills, training and education needed by a potential employee. It will spell out duties and responsibilities of the job. Once a job description is prepared, it can serve a basis for interviewing candidates, orienting a new employee and finally in the evaluation of job performance. Using job descriptions is part of good management.
Positions Descriptions include:
- Salesperson Job Description
- Salesperson Job Responsibility Checklist
- Store Manager Job Description
- Store Manager Job Responsibility Checklist
- Assistant Store Manager Job Description
- Assistant Store Manager Job Responsibility Checklist
- Stock Person Job Description
- Stock Person Job Responsibility Checklist
- Cashier Job Description
- Cashier Job Responsibility Checklist
- Product Code: PP1506
- Availability: In Stock