“Social media is here. It’s not going away; not a passing fad. Be where your customers are: in social media."Lori Ruff - Forbes Top 50 Social Media Influencers
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites.
Social media marketing programs usually centre on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. A business message spreads from user to user and presumably resonates because it appears to come from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself. Hence, this form of marketing is driven by word-of-mouth, meaning it results in earned media rather than paid media.
Social media has become a platform that is easily accessible to anyone with internet access. Increased communication for organisations fosters brand awareness and often, improved customer service. Additionally, social media serves as a relatively inexpensive platform for organizations to implement marketing campaigns. (source: mashable)
This seminar covers:
- Social media - what it is and how it works;
- Overview of Social Media Platforms - facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube, pinterest, blog platforms, review platforms, Linked In;
- Content, content, content;
- Case Studies of how businesses have integrated social media into their marketing;
- Setting a Social Media Strategy and Social Media Marketing Calendar;
- Measurement Tools.
IDEAL AUDIENCE: Small business owners and senior staff
TIMING: 2 hours
Where to start? Fill in our Contact Form and we'll be in touch. Let's start the conversation...