"How can money be the root of all evil, when shopping is the cure for all sadness..." Elizabeth Taylor
It isn’t the big things that ruin us. That is definitely true of image. It is all the little things we fail to give attention to that rob us of success. Bobbie Gee
Five Golden Rules of Display
• Know your customer - set your displays to capture YOUR customers' attention.
• Don’t damage the merchandise - never pop damaged merchandise out on the salesfloor unless its in a dump bin.
• Realise your time limitations - when doing displays know it will take you four times longer than you were planning.
• Be willing to learn - gather inspiration from pinterest!
• Change your display often - weekly if possible. Just tweak it, change the focal points, colours...
Five Reasons for Displays
• Attract attention - get customers into your shop and focussed on your products.
• Arouse interest - hmmm, what's that? Can I use it?
• Create desire - I MUST have it. It will be perfect for ...
• Win confidence - Shop looks great, staff are knowledgeable and friendly.
• Motivate the purchase NOW - Right. I'm having it!